TWO-DOOR LOCKERS WITH KEY
Syncro Ultra van lockers feature a modular structure made from high-strength steel and aluminium. They consist of two standard side panels, a front surround that holds the doors and locking mechanism, top and bottom panels and a rear panel.
Ultra lockers stand out for the following special features:
- two doors, meaning less space is needed to open the doors and the locker itself can be installed at any position in the racking
- double-latch locking mechanism to deter potential thieves and let you to keep even valuable objects in the locker with confidence
- ventilation holes in the back panel for adequate air circulation inside the locker and no more problems of damp and unpleasant odours
Since side panel dimensions are standard, lockers can be installed alongside, above or below any other element of racking. For the same reason, they can also be fully personalised by installing standard horizontal elements inside (drawers, shelves, plastic containers, doors).
The ability to customise the inside lets you use lockers for all sorts of purposes. Here are a few examples:
- No accessories. Left empty, lockers make great storage compartments for boxes of spares or tools.
- With a hanging garment bar and shelves, your locker becomes a wardrobe for work clothes and safety footwear, removing clutter from your van and holding clean clothes for when you finish a job.
- Your own custom combination of drawers, shelves and plastic containers turns your locker into a practical store for tools, equipment and consumables that you want to keep out of sight and away from dust and dirt.