Using cookies, also third party cookies, to personalize your internet navigation and to analyze how our website is being used. You consent to cookies by continuing to view our website. For more information click here
View the video of a special racking system: Syncro for Scania
A special racking system for a Scania service centre
This video takes a close look at a very special racking project, custom made for a service centre that provides 24 hour a day roadside assistance for SCANIA trucks. The customer’s requests clearly reflect the nature of the job the company’s specialist mechanics have to do on a daily basis.
The needs of the SCANIA service centre
1. complete autonomy in all logistic situations, with independent supplies of compressed air and electrical power
2. an onboard workshop for modifications and repairs
3. a basic cleaning kit for hands and tools
4. The ability to transport hazardous liquids like oils and fuel in complete safety
5. Enough storage space to carry all the tools, accessories and spare parts that might be needed for a job
Syncro System: tailored racking for everybody
One of our key strengths at Syncro System is our commitment to offering all our customers a fully personal racking solution. This video illustrates a good example of this philosophy, applied to the world of roadside assistance, proving that whatever your requirements, Syncro System can provide a unique and super-functional solution.
The video: discover the details of a unique racking system!
1. Complete autonomy? Of course! Thanks to the presence of a super-compact compressor-generator combo driven by the truck’s own engine, delivering power for drills, wheel nut guns, tyre inflators and all other air and electrically powered tools.
2. On-board workshop? Super-practical, with a marble-look plywood work top and a fold-away vice bench.
3. Cleaning kit? Functional and easy-to-reach, consisting of a large stainless steel water tank, a soap dispenser and a paper roll holder, all positioned within easy access of the van’s side door.
4. Transport of potentially hazardous liquids? No risk at all, thanks to two stainless steel tanks with taps and level indicators, installed near the rear doors.
5. Storage space? Plenty of it, in the form of metal drawers, transparent containers, enclosed shelves and a Syncro locker.