Syncro’s new AAT00018 slide bar is designed for use with a wide range of van racking accessories. The bar features a larger slide rail at the front and a smaller rear fixing rail. The front rail can accept accessories like hooks, strap fittings, clips, rings and rubber profiles to suit the customer’s needs. The rear rail is specially designed to fix the bar to Ultra racking using the square-head screws that fit in holes in Ultra side panels and eliminate the need for drilling.
AAT00018 aluminium slide bars can be fitted:
- directly to the van’s bodywork
- to Ultra side panels or profiles
Syncro’s new slide bars are designed to rationalise cargo retaining and can be used with:
- hooks, clips and swivel rings
- pairs of straps with quick release mechanism (with buckle or ratchet tensioner)
- plastic tool clips
- rubber profiles for protecting cargo against scratching
- multi-purpose clamps with movable telescopic jaws
- movable, telescopic, steel hooks
Syncro hooks and clips can be fitted without any additional work to:
Click here for the latest news on Syncro cargo retaining systems!
- holes in Ultra side panels
- old-model (Syncro) tool rack panels
- perforated bodywork liner panels