Any van benefits from the installation of interior liners:
- In terms of strength, because liners protect the original bodywork against damage by humidity, wear, dents and scratches
- In terms of appearance, as lining panels give the interior a more uniform look and make cleaning easier too. Customers perceive a clean, tidy and orderly van as a sign of professionalism in the operator.
This van has been fitted with protection for the floor, the rear bumper and plastic parts, the side walls, the bulkhead and the wheel arches.
The customer chose to line the floor and bulkhead
with the same material. Both surfaces are covered in marble-look plywood
. This offers the combined benefits of excellent mechanical strength plus quick and easy cleaning. The marble agglomerate surface pattern is extremely effective at hiding dust and machining residues. The same material covers the inward facing sides of the wheel arches
, the tops of which are covered by bands of galvanised steel
Rear access to the Doblò
has been reinforced with two panels of aluminium tread plate
, one on the plastic moulding
and one on the rear bumper
. The rear edge of the floor liner is protected by a steel profile
The walls and doors
are lined at the top using panels of painted steel sheet
The Doblò Natural Power
illustrated on this page contains no racking as such but is fitted with various cargo retaining accessories
that permit the safe and flexible transport of all kinds of material and equipment.
- 1. The floor along the left and right side walls is fitted with two milled rails for anchoring cargo. These can be combined with push-fit cargo bars to keep large items of equipment away from the nearby wall, or with hooks and straps to lash virtually any kind of cargo to the floor.
- 2. Two tensioners with straps are fitted to the left side rail, but can be moved around freely to suit the needs of the user. These tensioners function just like seat belt reels. Each unit contains 1.7 metres of strap that can be released simply by lifting the orange lever. With the strap placed over the cargo to be secured, just engage the hook in the ring and lock the lever to tension the system and obtain totally secure and amazingly versatile anchorage.
- 3. The rear doors are fitted with two simple tidy nets consisting of a tough plastic frame and an elastic net. These simple accessories are ideal for carrying small tools, note pads, calculators and items like adhesive tape or pots of glue where they are always visible and easily accessible.
Adequate lighting is essential for doing any job well. Standard van lighting is seldom very effective and is generally insufficient in conditions of poor or no ambient light. That is why this particular Doblò
has been fitted with an additional LED ceiling light
near the rear door, facing towards the inside of the van body. Thanks to LED technology, this unit provides excellent illumination while consuming very little energy indeed.
If you would like to learn more about the many accessories Syncro System can install in your own Fiat Doblò Natural Power
, click here:
Cargo retaining accessories