This van is fitted out in a simple but versatile manner:
- Racking occupies only part of the two sides;
- A large area of floor remains free for materials and equipment;
- Cargo retaining systems ensure that loads of all shapes and sizes can be safely secured;
- Additional lighting and a paper roll holder ensure safe, clean working conditions on board.
Robust liners should always be fitted to prevent damage, dents and scratches to the van’s original floor and body. In this case the customer chose to install only a floor liner
in resin-coated plywood
. Though simple, this improvement nevertheless provides a perfectly level floor surface for walking and working on, and for supporting the racking. Click here to see the Syncro range of wall, door, window and bulkhead liners for vans.
This van is fitted with shelves of different types, based on function:
- 1. The shelves on the left are simple shelves with a raised front to stop items falling out. Each is fitted with a non-slip mat and can be divided into separate compartments by fitting metal space dividers.
- 2. Those on the right are open shelves, fitted with their edges facing down to form a perfectly flat surface for loading boxes, packages and other items, including tool cases. Compensating for the absence of a raised front edge on these shelves, retaining straps have been fitted to hold cargo in position and stop it falling on to the van’s floor. The first shelf from the floor is equipped with a retaining system for tool cases.
The racking in this Master, which is operated by a building system installation and service firm, is complemented by a few carefully chosen accessories:
If you would like to see other racking systems for the Master, visit this page
and those listed on the left.
If you would like to browse other racking solutions for installers and maintenance services, this is the section