Fitting out your van with Syncro System means not only maximising its potential but protecting it for many years to come. Syncro van liners keep the inside of your van in perfect condition by preventing the scratches and dents that lead to cracks and holes, and eventually to rust – the number enemy of van bodywork. Syncro racking and accessories allow you to make full use of all available space, keep all your tools and equipment in order and present a far more professional image to your customers.
The photos on this page illustrate a custom racking system for an electrician in a Jumper L1H1, the smallest version of the Citroen van. .
The Jumper seen here is fitted with a marble-look plywood floor liner
. This not only reinforces the original floor but also provides a non-slip, walkable surface and a sturdy base for the racking. The top sections of the van’s walls and doors are lined with custom-made steel panels
. The owner decided not to line the bulkhead because the floor near it is seldom going to be used to carry cargo.
The left of the van
is configured as storage for electrical tools and equipment, with various types of racking arranged to meet the user’s requirements:
- open shelves installed with their edges facing up
- configurable shelves with non-slip mats and the option of fitting metal space dividers
- one drawer with a release button and automatic closing and retaining mechanism
- compartments with doors
- a case compartment with an automatic shuttle
- A full-length top tray with door at the rear, ideal for transporting pipes and cable channels .
Two useful accessories appear on the racking’s side panel: a cable holder and a bar rack
Electricians have to carry around lots of spares and components of all sizes and consumables of all kinds: tilting transparent containers
are ideal for this as they let you see what is inside without having to open them. Another great advantage of these containers is their limited depth, thanks to which they take up very little space in the cargo compartment.
Van owners often prefer to leave the bulkhead free of racking and instead fit a versatile cargo retaining system
like the bar, strap and hook system installed in this van, which can be used when needed to secure boxes, large items of equipment, machines or other large objects.
The Ducato’s roof is barely visible in these photos, but it is fitted with Syncro roof bars and a ladder rack
. Syncro System roof racks have two very important features:
- They all come with Syncro’s patented Ultrasilent profile to minimise noise and vibration when the van is moving.
- They are always tailor-made for the model of van and for the customer’s specific needs. In this case, as with nearly all roof transport systems for electricians, the roof bars are equipped with a pivoting ladder rack for easy loading and unloading of ladders.
Interested in other racking solutions for the Jumper
? Have a look at this page
and the links alongside!
Want to see other electricians’ vans? You’ll find some here: